August 22, 2007

Lightning Strikes for Bulbous


We Won!!!!!..........Seriously!!! Not only did we win but it was a REALLY good game. We won 18-17 or 18-16 ( no one is sure if their last run was safe or not.) I think we even almost played a full six innings.

Highlights: Our Hitting, Everyone was on the ball, literally. Also our defence, we've had some pretty good defence for a while but pair that with actual successful hitting and we're going to be unstoppable. We had not one but two Grand Slams, with in the park homers, and all kinds of rock star playing. I really should start writing softball updates on Monday because by today I've forgotten most of the highlights.



Wedding Stuff: We're finishing up the invitations and planning to stuff them this weekend and send them on Monday. If any one has ideas for clever and cheap favors let me know. Also, one of my bridesmaids ( Stephanie, who I stayed with in Denver recently) Is flying through Kansas City today and I'm super bummed because I have a really boring meeting and I can't meet her for dinner. Lame.


That's about all, My mom gets back on Sunday and I CAN'T wait to swap stories.

We have games at 6:00pm and 7:00pm if anyone wants to see the new and improved Bulbs!


~Trish

1 comment:

Commodore Lerve said...

Wow, congrats to the Bulbs on their victory. Thank God Neuty won something this week, because after winning the lottery for Tomlinson in Fantasy Football, the rest of his team will make him a huge LOSER!