October 15, 2007

We're Hitched!!!

What a Weekend!! Eric and I are married, and I'm offically Mrs. Neuteboom!

It was fairy tale wedding and dare I say it....Perfect. I'm so in love with my new husband. Here is the first picture we've got. It's taken by my Aunt Pat and is our first dance together as a married couple. We danced to the Crumpleton's version of Van Morrison's Moondance. It was beautiful.

Summary of Wedding Weekend will Follow shortly . It was the best week of my life and if I tried to write it out now you would be reading this all day. I'll compose a summary and post it soon with more pictures.



For now, Thank you to everyone for all of the support and love you have given us. I hope you had fun, I know I did.


~ Mrs. Neuteboom!!!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was awesome, you guys! I couldn't have been more honored to be a part of it. Now let's get to making Keegan a friend to play with. I guess you can wait until after the honeymoon, though.

Commodore Lerve said...

Hey, great times at the wedding, thanks for the invite. Besides my fantastic dance moves (and profuse sweating), you guys were the highlight of the evening.

Make us proud!

Seth said...

That was a PARTY! Well done, Neutebooms! All my life I've wanted to play the maracas on stage at Liberty Hall... and now, thanks to your wedding, that dream is FULFILLED.

Gallery32 said...

We had a great time. Thanks for inviting us.

Anonymous said...

We had the best time! Post your vows, please!!

Love, Jen, Kerry and Wilbur