October 1, 2007

12 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray! it is approaching fast. So fast I'm not sure what to do next.

This past weekend was legendary, I don't have the entire scoop from Eric yet but our Bachelor/Bachelorette weekend was filled to the brim with fun.

What did Trish do......... What didn't Trish do........................

Saturday:
I had a great "bedroom" shower where I got all sorts of things I can't talk about and then hit downtown for a night at the bars. I did really well too until about 1:30 when it was time for me to go home. Thanks to Tracy and the girls for taking such good care of me.

Sunday: I got a fantastic breakfast at Mirth with Mom, Dad, Jean and Heather and then went back to bed for several hours. I then spent the rest of the day lying on the couch watching movies that Eric never let's me rent!!! Woo Hoo!! house to myself. However, the joy of that wore off when I couldn't get any sleep, so today I'm still exhausted.


What did Eric do............

went to Vegas.... nuff said.


Wedding Update: We need Christmas lights, white lights with white chords would be preferable but I'll take the ones with green chords too. I ordered some online but they turned out to be green lights which is too Christmasy for my taste. So if you have any, and would be willing to let us borrow them. Give me a call!

~Trish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Bedroom Shower? I really wish I'd been there for that one! I still have to repay you for your "bedroom" gift you bestowed upon me 4 years ago. Oh ya, I haven't forgotten....

Lu x

Commodore Lerve said...

I don't know what lu is talking about, but I like the style.

Vegas was great of course!!! Thankfully, Neuty has some great friends and there were a lot of moments worthy of legend status. Thanks to Eric for letting me pal around with him and his boys this weekend.

And thanks to Trish for actually posting!!!