September 6, 2007

Much to do



Okay so before you start. This picture has nothing to do with the Post but I really like it, and I like having pictures on the blog...... so enjoy.


Sorry it's been a while. Eric has spent the beginning of this week at home with all sorts of bad stuff. Most of which I hear is going around our circle of friends. Tracy and Mel, I hope you're feeling better! I think it may be headed my way next but I'm choking down airborne and trying to stay healthy.


So what have we been up to? well......We had a wonderful weekend in Lawton, Oklahoma. The service for Grandma Neuteboom was beautiful and it was very cool meeting all of the family friends. Since we've been back it's been a speeding train of productivity.

I've been crafty, making the flower girl baskets and mixing marbles. Also ordering as much as I can online. Sadly, only about half of it is actually what I want.

Eric and I booked our Honeymoon ( VERY EXCITING!!!!!) I'm especially excited about one of our excursions, Eric is going to FIGHT A DOLPHIN!!! Okay, so they call it "swimming with the dolphins" but whatever! We're also going to go on a Captain Hook cruise which includes a Lobster dinner, and dance the night away at the Coco Bongo club. We're both really looking forward to it. In fact, it is my greatest salvation when I get stressed.

Still lots to do, so much in fact I don't even know when to start.

School is going great, although my school picture on my I.D. card this year is as bad as it was when I was in Junior High. I have started my fall production of "Get Smart" I have a great cast and rehearsals are going well. The Wedding is right in the middle of the production.


That's about all I can think of for now. Sorry for the delay, I'll get on it!


~Trish

No comments: